[Dailydrool] grain free and houseguests

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sat May 5 09:24:15 PDT 2012

Crackers has horrible grain allergies which I discovered after his nose swelled up like a tennis ball and turned red,  He has been on a variety of grainfree such as Grandma Lucy's which has lots of veggies and gave him unrelenting gas and most recently Arkana. Unfortunately the store where I was buying it, is no longer going to carry it as the distributor said it is in short suppy and cannot guarantee a delivery for at least six weeks. So I took some samples and I think we will go with Fromm. Of course, he will eat anything. I did try the seafood version of one of the grainfrees but after a couple of weeks he smelled like cat food! And I like my bassets to smell like bassets. As for picky eaters, I have to say I never have had a basset who didnt inhale their food faster than a Dyson.

I have grumpy Drummer and Gracie staying weekend. My ex said when he dropped them off this am not to worry about Drummer coming upstairs and going after my gang because he can barely make it up two steps into the house where he is now living. Five minutes after I came upstairs to use the computer, there is screaming in the hall outside the door and Drummer charges in and chases my gang out and takes up residence under the desk on my feet. And this is a two story house. So the old almost blind and deaf guy apparently knows what he wants!
Kathy with Crackers (can't wait for Mishgun) Loki and Jordan

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com