[Dailydrool] Pawtunia posts corrected Queen's Ransome Woofle Link - as Requested.

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 5 18:49:44 PDT 2012

Yawn....Queen Xandy Bear, sweetie, there is nothing better than a good white box hangover....unless it is a two white box hangover.......if blondeslave didn't insist on feeding you and  your pack that mush stuff, well............................I spent the day waddling the Oshun City Block pawty warming up my paws for the Mishgun Waddle....although I gotta tell ya, being the only two bassets at a big Oshun City event can be even more fun than having a few hundred of my closest friends around. Those people were so starved to pet a basset that Rusty about had a hole worn into his fur. Good thing I had on a dress!! They shoulda paid Rusty who appointed himself clean up basset for the mile or more of street fair........

Anyhow, I was worried cause ticket sales for the Queen's Ransome Woofle have been really low. (Good odds, people....) I posted on facebook how sad this little Queen is....and got back the following 'comment':

"I tried the website that you posted on the Drool and couldn't access it. Would you kindly post again, please?"  (Worthless slave  must have gotten it wrong.)  Go look.

http://www.bassets2.moonfruit.com/

If you tried to buy your tickets and it didn't work, please try again. If ya do and it does not work, please paw me a note.

Shameless hawking of items will resume in a few days. ...did I mention the good odds???  Thanks.

Pawtunia, WQ 2010

for me and Queen Xandy Bear who has a slave about as useful as mine. Not.