[Dailydrool] Quincy sends a message

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:55:07 PDT 2012

OK Droolers - Dis is Quincy P. Fartwhistle. Now me mudder, Vicki, usually
writes here but dis time, I'm commanding da keyboard!  I is looking fur
anudder good home becauz my mama's brains done flew da coop!  Saturday,
with talk about going to da doggie park, up in da truck I goes, and where
dooz we end up????  At da VET ladies office.  Now, I did haz a smile before
we went in cuz I see a big cart wid good smells and a sign dat say, "hot
dogs" fer sale (yes, I kin read, I is vewy, vewy smart).  So what happens
inside you ask?  Well, dey put me onna scale and it say 59.9 pounds!

Den the vet lady takes me to da back and dey gives me booster shots then
the vet lady did the untinkable, she put her finger where da sun don't
shine and SQUEEZED!  Ouch, me bootie!!!  And den the last straw
happened!!!!  They put me on dis table and 3, YES THREE, peoples held me
down while the vet lady chop my toebones!!!  Boy oh boy, did I putz up a
fight and I arooooooooooeeeeedddd really loud so dat everyone in da store
knew how I was being tortured!  When the torture was done, dey brought me
back to mama and da vet lady say how good my checkup was and dat everything
look real good, BUT I could stand to lose a couple of pounds.  Why, da
audacity of dat vet lady!  I is a lean, mean, Basset machine, can't she
tell????

And if dis whole ting isn't bad enuff, on da way out, mama said "no hot
dogs for you Chunky Butt" and it was too hot and humid to go to da doggie
park.  I went home and sulked all afternoon.  So, dat being said, I is
looking fur a nice home where nobody goes to da vet lady and where I can
get a good hot dog every once in awhile!!  Poo on you mama, don't be
leaving your good underwear anywhere I can finds it!

Lub and snooter kisses, Quincy

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."