[Dailydrool] LuLu is a star

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 18:33:13 PDT 2012

Hi all it's Snoopy

Check out this link.

> https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=152904208

That is my very own sister LuLu curled up on Her (formerly my) couch.  I still get to use it sometimes so long as I don't disturb her

Golden Gate Basset Rescue saved her life. They promised the shelter to pay her vet bill or they would have had to let her go. MomPerson pulled a skin and bones Basset and now she is a happy healthy Basset sister with a family to rule.  All thanks to ggbr.

I love my sister.  Would you please go to their website and look at my cute sister and then bid on all the stuff please?  So they don't ever have to say no we can't to a Basset in need.  Please?

Thank you from Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw