[Dailydrool] Computer question

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed May 9 09:20:10 PDT 2012

I'm by no means a computer geek, and Verizon has me flummoxed, because even though I tell it to do plain text, when my posts come through on the Drool, half the time they've been blocked because they were sent in HTML.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? The alternative is to use Yahoo and have all kinds of extra junk added to my posts.
The frustrated slave who is run by the Dashing Bassets, who have no idea what a computer is except "the thing mom is always in front of"