[Dailydrool] Going to MBR Waddle & HOP visit

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed May 9 14:38:07 PDT 2012

I'm so excited to be going for the 1st time to the Original Waddle in
Michigan and meet so many Basset loving folks..hope to meet many daily
droolers and FB friends!  I'm not staying at the hotel but a friends house
but will be there at all the events.  Not bringing hounds as I have to
travel for work after that event but I'll be loving on all the hounds to get
my Basset fix!  So looking forward to meeting folks attending!

I was traveling for work and had the opportunity to visit House of Puddles
while in Maryland on business.  WOW Marilyn is a saint with 19 hounds at the
HOP.  Here are the photos if you want to take a look:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150738718526174.385405.690906173
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150738718526174.385405.69090617
3&type=3&l=02948a7fb0> &type=3&l=02948a7fb0 While there Donna & Bob Funk
from Moon Doggie Coffee stopped in too.  Great to meet my FB and Basset
loving friends.

AROOOOO to you!

Kim & the Hounds (Herbie the Love Bug & Joanie the DIVA)

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings