[Dailydrool] Immaculate Ears -- Thank you!

Eva Swiger evaswiger at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 15:23:00 PDT 2012

Hello, Droolers!   We took our Penny in for her annual check up recently -- she's 5 1/2 already, how time is flying!!! -- and I just had to share with you.  Our wonderful-awesome-amazing vet lifted up her ear flaps, took a look inside, shook his head, laughed, put his face up to her snooter and asked her if she was actually a basset, he's never seen such beautiful healthy basset ears!  And I have you to thank for pointing us to the Blue Power solution recipe -- we keep her ears clean with that, and our vet says he's never seen a basset without some kind of ear funk til our Penny.  I'm just so thrilled!  So thank you for helping us keep Penny's ears clean and healthy and giving our vet a laugh! Snooter kisses and drool to those in need, Eva, with Penny and Sammy the bulldog