[Dailydrool] comcast was mean!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 10 08:20:00 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here.... Thanks, Queen Xandy Bear.  I am happy to report that , despite Comcast's total lack of customer service, rudeness and general bad attitude, they did manage to fix their problem even while refusing to say what it was.  I have emailed ticket numbers to everybody who told me which items to put them in and await one or two people's instructions. There were still so few that I wonder if folks using Comcast could not order.  For that reason, Feel free to order until Midnight, Saturday.  Hopefully there is a last minute rush.....

I am still investigating rumors that a certain Auntie had her DH who works at Comcast crash the system to obtain an advantage!  ....but maybe she prevented her own pawticipation!

Pawtunia