[Dailydrool] Fwd: CORRECTION OF FIRST GIVING LINK - LBR'S OLD DOG FUND

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 13 06:09:48 PDT 2012

I am sorry this is coming thru to you as a forward e-mail but I felt so strongly about this I wanted to try and help this rescue group.
Here we are once agin, so many seniors looking for homes, for help thru the golden years. Shame shame on the so called people that dump them but to have a rescue step up and help is the flipside. I so applaud Leslie for helping.
It is Mothers Day--last night hubby said lets go get a bite of dinner-I said no, lets help these seniors-I can cook.
It felt so right, Elder Clara I am sure has a smile on her snooter, You know how she feels about helping seniors--
So look, please help and do what you can, and if you have a empty dog bed-I bet a senior would sure appreciate a home to rest the passing days in--
Do something to make this Mothers Day special--donate to help a senior. Even if it is just a few dollars, it will help.

Thanks for helping, and have a great Mothers Day!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger