[Dailydrool] Diabetes Insipidus Question

Sherry Petersen mato1sp at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:51:47 PDT 2012

My Abner was just diagnosed with nephrogenic diabetes insidus
following an e coli infection that damaged his kidneys. Unfortunately
I am unable to afford the $100/month for desmopressin, so will have to
monitor water intake. Vet is unclear whether he would have to be on it
the rest of his life. He went from 55lb to 37lb. Hopefully we have
destroyed all the bad bugs now, he is starting to put on a few
pounds...email me off list if you want...I feel clueless also!

Sherry Petersen

On May 13, 2012, at 6:49 PM, dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org