[Dailydrool] gus's 6 th birthday

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon May 14 07:05:49 PDT 2012

today is my gus's 6th burfday.  i am thanking doG that he was born and that eventually we met.  he had a rough life the first few years but we met when he was 3 1/2 and has since enjoyed the pampered, adored life he so richly deserves.  he's grayed alot in the face but is as spry as ever and knock on wood, continues to be very healthy.  he's the love of my life and when he decides to get up and off the bed and start the day, he can open his present (a treat puzzle) and then there will be a walk, some visiting with his coonhound cousin followed by a steak for supper and of course, a carob burfday cookie.
happy burfday, gussie.  you are my heart......
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-oh, okay, if it makes you feel better, i'll drag myself off your bed and let you start the festivities for memeemememeememme