[Dailydrool] Waddle time!!!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 19:26:27 PDT 2012

Waddle time is almost here...droolers across the globe are setting of for mishgun. However you travel- may it be a safe trip!
Can't wait to see everyone - this really is a HUGE family reunion :) We'll be leaving here as a group- 8 hoomans and 11 hounds ( caravan... not a bus this year lol)
Peanut and Peaches are delighted that they will be on everyone's shirt and want to let everyone know that the weather will be warmish and sunny!
droolies, Angelika and Elvis ( another mishgun for me!) and Peaches and Peanut too!