[Dailydrool] Plotting

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:27:43 PDT 2012

Oh what plans I have for Mr. Nigel for the summer!!
One of my big problems with him is the smell, due to his incontinence and
constant dribbling of urine. Ok not constant, but frequent. How's that. I
mean it gets in his fur, on his belly and, when he urinates outside
"standing" (with help) on the backs of his front legs.
I clean him daily and have been using the "dry" shampoo but lately he
developed a nasty case of urine scald and was very sore and uncomfortable.
No, I do not want to use Desitin on him: he does not always have a belly
band on and it would get all over the house. I have a son who once
"painted" with it: I know what it's like trying to get that stuff off of
walls and floors, thank you.
So yesterday Nigel and I were sitting outside for a few minutes-- maybe it
was the day before. And I remembered the wading pool. AHA! I have filled
the pool about 1/3rd full, and left it where it can warm up during the day.
Then in the evening, when it is warm enough, I will set Nigel in it to soak
briefly, and get the day's accumulation of ... scum-- off. He will hate it.
I don't care. I hate coming in the house and gasping at the ammonia stench.
I am tired of BooBerry Incense and the constant quest for acceptable smelly
candles.  I am tired of laundry (our water bill has to be seen to be
believed) and the steam cleaner. I love Nigel, but I have to say I am
looking forward to summer and a slightly less odiferous hound.

Maybe he will learn to enjoy it. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH of course he will....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley