[Dailydrool] Men---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 16 16:05:05 PDT 2012

Momma here. I had taken the day off today to pack for the waddle and finish odds and ends. Of course the dogs are watcing with all 4 eyes, they know something is up in a serious way.
It was time to get out the suitcase. Somewhere in the depths of my small mind I remembered that hubby had said he "fixed" the suitcase. I drug the poor thing out--which by the way looked like it didnt win the war on its last flight----and check the wheels--yes, good, and go to put it on the bed.
It was then I see just how hubby "fixed" the suitcase.
The handle was gone and in its place was a dog collar made into a handle.  Yup, a old one out of the pile of old dog collars. I kid you not.
I looked this whole thing over and pormptly headed to good ol TJ Maxx and bought a new one.
Hubbys reaction was somewhat different--his theory was, you are going to a waddle, now how fitting could a dog collar handle be??
You know, a few days away is looking mighty good----

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,