[Dailydrool] Arthur is getting way worse with still no diagnosis

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun May 20 10:20:56 PDT 2012

Has anyone had a basset diagnosed with Cushings where the alkaline
phosphatate was not elevated? Doc says that is one in a million. Arthur has
taken a turn for the worst over the last few days.  He's peeing gallons of
clear liquid and is so weak he can hardly walk.  His kidney values are still
in the normal range on his blood test. I begged the doc to do an ACTH
stimulation test.  I am praying for positive results tomorrow so we will at
least know what is wrong.  It's been close to 8 months now with no positive
diagnosis on any test. Urine culture also was negative. I'm cross posting
everywhere so sorry if you get this more than once.