[Dailydrool] What happened to the drool?

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:13:02 PDT 2012

I have not gotten a drool for a couple of days.  Am I not getting them or
have none been sent?  Thank you all for the drool and prayers.  We are
making it minute by minute and hour by hour.  I'm not allowed to say why we
are so upset and hurt but it is very real and will never go completely
away.  We are a little better today and I hope it will get easier as time
goes by.
Loves and drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby
Hairballs and licks from Picasso, Davinci and Dinger