[Dailydrool] What A Weekend

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 22 06:12:23 PDT 2012

Momma here, back from the Waddle, a good time, and the weather was great. It is a wonderful to see so many old friends and meet new ones, we had the pleasure of meeting Leslie Ames, Kim Bruck, and so many others, the bassets were never ending!!!
The Beach Gang seemed to be no worse for the wear, Elwood took a flying leap when I came thru the door and caught my hand with one of his priceless toebones and very nicely ripped my hand open. Somehow I seen a smile on the snooter there.........
Many many thank you's to all the fine folks that stopped in at Bessie's Boutique and said hello and made a purchase. The Bounders at Senior Houndsabound sure appreciate the support and for Barb Thulin, the wonderful lady behind the needle,  there are not enough words to express how much we appreciate you. Auntie Wen will be getting the store back on line so if you missed us in Michigan, take a gander on line. Such cool stuff!!
Myself, well I came home and went direct to more dental surgery yesterday morning, I am convinced this will never end.

On a word of warning to anyone thinking of flying----I got to the airport, confirmed the flight on line--hubby made all the arrangements for me-but in the haste of checking times flights, ect--there was a unnoticed typo in my name. I then met up with a TSA man that was having a bad day-wow, what a grump, yelling that I had "crossed the line" as I walked around him to see what this typo was-and of course missed the flight. This then took 4 Delta people and 9 TSA folks to get me on the next flight. The top dog of the TSA walked me thru security the second go around. I appreciate the job they do, but heck, I was waddle bound, this could not of happened at a worse time!!!

Now drool to all in need, it looks like drool posts have been kinda quiet---

Janis, perhaps one of the citronella collars might be good for your Moms pooch, I know she has had some health issues and maybe this one might help her keep him toned down a bit. Know we are thinking of you both.

Thats it from the Beach this morning--tails up out there!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger