[Dailydrool] Llewis's Unfortunate Adventure

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:27:28 PDT 2012

Dis Nigel.
My babie brudder Llewis he hadda go see da Vetman alla sudden
disaffernoonish.
He bin slo day lass few daze. (He bin slo a loooong time but donit tell
nose one I said dat)
Anywaze taday he sez he cannit git up da step from da you tell itty room to
da kichen.
I saz aw Bro cmon. Ebben I kin do dat if I keerful not kaching da speshual
underparts ob me on da way.
He say nope can do.
MomPerson say heer Llewis lemme help ya an he say
AAAIAIAIAIAIAIAAIAIAIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

MomPerson git she hart beke to normel slo down DadPerson who wuffin roun
wif he eyeballs bluging an whimpring too.
Llewis sittin dere waiting so dis time she put he front up an liff da rear
da way she do me.

AAAAAAAIAIAIAIAIAIAYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

Yup dat dun it. Car keys out, leash out, bye bye Llewis youse dun it now.
VetPerson Peepels (dey 2 or free not doin much so dey all hunkered ober
Llewis) DocMan say less do radz. (Whatebeer. I fink dem dose pixchurs.)
Yup ona tebel, teke 4 pixshures. Ah dem bones dem bones. In Llewis dat ole
song ain't true-- da feet bone connnex to da leg bone da leg bone connex
to...ah.. wait wait...where da hipster? Where da nee?
Dey dun gibbim a shot. A speshual shot. Dey callit a ...Llewis, whaddit
callt?
Llewis!!

HEY LLEWIS!!!
Ahh....pooie. Dey also dun gib him wonna dem trammy dolls. He gone for
awhile.
STemsells.
It a stemsell shot kickstart he muscles an tennons and all dat kinder
stoof. Gib he a rimmydill. Gib he a trammy doll.
He feeling nuffin now.

Mebbe cud youse a liddel drool. I guess. He IS my brudder...shoot. LLEwis!
You gone wake up for dinner? LLEWIS! KIN I HAVE YOURS YOU NO WAKE UP FOR
IT??? Llewis!!!