[Dailydrool] GGBR's Spring Auction

Addy Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:52:53 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who bid in our Spring Auction, which closed late Sunday
night.  We got some great bids on a few items and couldn't be happier with
the outcome.

I did make the BIG mistake of having the auction close at midnight Pacific
time on Sunday.  What was I thinking?  EVERYONE (except me!) was probably
asleep at that time!!  This auction was a practice run for our annual Howl
at the Moon and Whine Auction which will run late September up to October
6, when we have our live event in Los Gatos, CA.  I won't make the same
mistake again, I promise!

Anyway, now the challenge of shipping these items... I'm already struggling
to find boxes of the right size for a few of the items.  I'm nearly there,
but please don't panic.  I'll only close the item and charge your card once
I have the item boxed and ready to ship.  Some have already gone out.  Feel
free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!!!!!

Addy
with Jess and the hounds of GGBR

--