[Dailydrool] Basset Puppy needing a Home

Heather Tupper heathnic16 at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 07:07:34 PDT 2012

Good Morning Drool!  You know the schpeel, I lurk but never really post.   Anyway, I recieved a message from my husband's aunt that her son and soon to be daughter-in-law have a 9-month old female basset puppy that they need to find a home for.  She belonged to daughter-in-law's uncle who couldn't take care of her, so they took her.  They are young kids, busy, about to get married, buying a house and can't take care of the puppy.  She is tri-colored, current on shots and house trained (ish), but needs to be spayed.  They are in Scottsbluff, Nebraska and I'm in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  We have 2 boys that are both nearly nine years old and I"m not sure how they would take to a youngster, but if it comes to that, we will take her so she doesn't end up in a puppy factory or who knows what. So, if anyone out there is looking for a teen-ager, please let me know and I will get you in touch with them. Thanks and Happy Memorial Day to all! Heather TupperSlave to Barney and Marvin