[Dailydrool] Albee's Calendar Day

denisemanna at cox.net denisemanna at cox.net
Sun May 27 13:07:37 PDT 2012

Tomorrow, May 28th is Memorial Day and my boy Albee's calendar day.  What it was suppose to say was "I salute our troops, those who have sacrificed their lives for us and those who serve us now".  That is what was submitted but I guess someone at the Printers decided to change the word "their" to "ours".  I was raised in a military family and I personally believe that no matter what your political views are, we should support our troops.  It is because of them and those that have served before them, that we have the freedom of choice.

Denise Manna