[Dailydrool] Lucy goes for a swim

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon May 28 06:30:29 PDT 2012

Last night, Lucy decided that she was going for a swim and not waiting
for the dadslave to lift her into the pool and assist her swimming to
cool off.

I guess she got mad that Jeff lifted Apollo into the pool first.  I was
sitting on the deck watching this all.  She sassed him with an
authoritative Ahrro Roo Roo, and next thing I knew, Lucy had jumped into
the pool and swam across to Jeff while he was carrying Apollo around in
the pool.  LOL.  We always assist our dogs with swimming and will never
teach them to jump in on their own for safety reasons.  But OMG - I
could not believe that she had the gumption to jump in like that.  It
was hilarious and I think she shocked herself.  Haha.

Sophie and Schroeder run for the house when we jump in the pool.  Not
Lucy.  She expects to go swimming right there with us.  LOL.  She is
actually a very good swimmer surprisingly, but we spent time teaching
her last summer when she was a puppy.  That really paid off...I think.

Happy Memorial Day Droolers!

Love and drool always,
Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Lucy, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.