[Dailydrool] Tastefully Simple Fundraiser for House of Puddles Senior Basset Rescue

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Mon May 28 06:47:55 PDT 2012

Help the senior Bassets of House of Puddles www.houseofpuddles.com by
placing an order under the host name Marilyn Brazzle (state of Maryland)  at
my Tastefully Simple website and 15% of the sales will be donated! Stock up
for the summer holidays and great gifts for Father's Days, Grads and more!
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/kbruck

Thank you for supporting senior Basset rescue and my business - order by
June 30th

Know of anyone else who loves Tastefully Simple, please pass this along to
them!  I've love to reach $1,000 in sales and give them bonus of 20% in
donation!

Love that drool,

Kim Bruck & the Hounds