[Dailydrool] Last Day to Order Pampered Chef for GGBR

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed May 30 06:07:12 PDT 2012

Good morning!

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to order Pampered Chef and have 10% of the profits go to Golden Gate Basset Rescue to help pay for medical bills!  Pampered Chef has the most wonderful items to make life easier in the kitchen!  From stoneware to bake ware to rubs & infused oils to gadgets and MUCH, MUCH more!!  I just learned that you can use the stoneware and covered bakers in the microwave as well as the oven to help reduce cooking time!  Anyone that orders either the Round Cover Baker or the Deep Covered Baker will be sent an electronic copy of the Deep Covered Baker Cookbook with over 150 recipes for both the microwave and the oven (I can't wait to try the BBQ Short Ribs!!)  Anyways - go to www.pamperedchef.biz/chefroze<http://www.pamperedchef.biz/chefroze> to place your order.  Be sure to type in Golden Gate Basset Rescue as the Fundraiser and Gwen Dossey for the host so that we get credit!  If you've already ordered, but forgot to put GGBR, please e-mail me so I can let our consultant know!

Thank you once again for supporting GGBR!!

~Gwen~ (:>

(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.