[Dailydrool] Two Bassets in Brooksville FL.

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 30 14:49:43 PDT 2012

Not sure if I missed this or not, but my twin sister called me and told me
that her friend called and told her that two Bassets were killed by a
cougar in  Brooksville FL, apparently  the cat was  a so called " pet " it got
out and killed the two Bassets, the lady who owned the Bassets allowed the
dogs  to run, they were outside dogs and were often seen standing in the
street.   as any one in Fl. heard about this story ????????

Took Maggie to the vets for her allergy today, vet said she is doing good,
decreased her preds and increased her Hydroxyzine and I have to bath her
every  other day ,  she has some bald spots, so she has to wear her T-shirt in
the  house now to keep her from scratching  Took Evil Annie with us,  she
was precious,  greeted people and dogs  even some kids pet her and she
wagged her tail  , we got back in the SUV and Holy crap  CU-JO came  out from
under the seat !   DAMN  she is nasty

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie.