[Dailydrool] Our friend, Copper.....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 31 21:22:46 PDT 2012

OhmidawG....

I am most honored to have gotten to sniff Copper, on last time,  this very  month and to share my white box with him. She slave is sniffling....she loves white dawG's and Copper was one of her favorites. He was one of the very few hounds that knew all my predecessors, starting with Auntie Feyfey.....we have all sniffed in a lot of places, er, states......

Speaking of which, I feel some familiar claws in my tail. Momcakes says Auntie Feyfey is stomping that nobody is going to first greet Copper but her. She has gathered up Woo <*>, Sydney B., Newmie, Nudgie, Taco Bell and Momcakes and woofed them to find Max and Greta who lived in Copper's house before going to the bridge....they are all having special buffet before all the others get to greet him......apparently there is alot of garlic in the air and not everyhound wants in, too soon....but Copper is woofing of home and how he loved his road trips and being petted by everybody and he particularly enjoyed the night he and his pack got the slaves in trouble at the Howliday Inn.....lots of woofing then, and now.

We are very sorry that Copper has gone, Auntie Barbsoda and Uncle Neal, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy........your house will seem much smaller without him.

Pawtunia

....Rusty and the slaves, Rich and Dawn