[Dailydrool] Somedays

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 3 16:33:18 PDT 2012

oh right there with you Marty!!
Today has been a day of taking online courses for the hound supporting job. These things will twist your whiskers, they require concentration to the max--and I must pass them.
Ahhhhmmmm........
Sister Daisy did her morning dance about the bowl, but not even a sniff at it, she wagged and smiled at me, rolled over for a bellyrub and after 30 minutes, the bowl went into the refrig.
I am not sure if she noticed the flames and horrible words coming from my mouth-----she went out the dog door and bellowed at a Momma duck with 10 babies behind her on the other side of the fence.
Elwood refused to come out of the crate after the morning bowl was sucked down. I left him there.
Bessie--the younger- ate, squatted, pooped and went back to bed.
The big boy, Brudder Jake, screamed and rattled the crate to get out after morning bowl.

Things are normal.

I am now hours into this stuff, everyone is out and about, Jake the office dog is back snoozing in the office with me, but the rumble began downstairs. I pause the test, grit my teeth and go see what the issue is.
Daisy dog log is blocking the hallway, Elwood is barking from the throne in the bathroom and Bess is trying to get past both of them to go outside, she does not suceed and pees on the living room floor. Sister Daisy is wearing a smile. Did I mention that Sister Daisy was very carefully trained by Elder Clara??
The snarling is now coming from me.
I clean this up, get them all moved and go back to the test, the pyrotechnics and combustion's of electronics of airbag deployments--oh yea---
Time for everyone to howl.

About this time I had visions of having 1 dog, a quiet one, but then I read the drool tonight and see puppies coming into homes-------ahhhhh---puppies!!!!!!

I have no common sense, or maybe no memory of what I have been thru today.

DOg love these Beach Hounds!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake