[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 214, Issue 7

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 18:41:04 PDT 2012

Oh boy just about 8 more hours and me and King George will be on the road!!
He was a fussing loudly at me this afternoon. I was cleaning the windows on
the BUV. I kept telling him I wouldn't go without him. Even though he was
mean to momma Friday and hurted my feelers. But he has been good since
then.

We are going to be posting pics to our facebook page along the way. I
thought that might be fun. It is a longs way to MIshgun from Texas!

Can't wait to see everyone! We look forward to it all year long! Those
Mishgun folks sure can throw a FANTASTIC party!!

snooters

Kay and King George

NORAINSTOMPONLYSUNSHINESTOMPNORAINSTOMPONLYSUNSHINESTOMPNORAINSTOMPONLYSUNSHINESTOMP