[Dailydrool] Marlene

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Wed May 16 16:43:40 PDT 2012

Didn't someone once suggest a Jail Bond Fund should be set up for Marlene?
If not, maybe we should get to it pretty quick.  I can see some major mayhem
coming soon between Marlene and her sister...

As for strangers...  Everyone knows that good dog folks try to educate the
"people" who mistreat their animals, whether by lack of knowledge or lack of
concern.  Marlene just goes that extra step when "educating".  I'm afraid
that her "educating" may lead to a trip to the local jail someday.  We
should be prepared.

In today's parlance - "just sayin'"

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil