[Dailydrool] Extra dogs

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:22:37 PDT 2012

Funny that this should be brought up today as I actually did this today.  Speedy needed to go in for his comprehensive exam and Rambo throws a HUGE temper tantrum if left by himself, so unless I want a lot of whining neighbors complaining about Rambo's high pitch bark at 7 AM, I took Rambo with us. When we picked Speedy up this afternoon I had Rambo too. But only because Rambo had a vet appointment with another vet and Speedy's pick up was on my way. I kept throwing the vet staff off because they kept on thinking they were seeing Rambo and kept forgetting to give me Speedy.

Speedy was not amused at him being forgotten.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo