[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri May 25 04:30:25 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in: We are sending heart healing drool
to the slaves and fur friends of Scout, Willie and JaBip who have all
left for the bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle and
give us extra treats in their memory.We are also sending get well and
stay well drool to Arthur, Molly, Jane, Lewis, and Ruger. We are also
sending comforting drool to Julie and family and will ask the slaves to
light a candle and say a prayer for Julie and family. Welcome drool
being sent by us to Alexis and Boe.

We also have the mouse problem at our house in winter. Firebreaks are
made in the fields surrounding the local airport and cemetery at this
time of the year and the field mouse leave the area in their droves and
move into the surrounding houses. Just as well it is winter other wise
the snakes would also follow them, like they did at Jonathan's, parents
home on the Zululand coast when they burnt the cane fields at the end of
the sugar growing season.  My poor sister spends the day trying to catch
them, up until now the slaves think she might have caught a few babies.
The slaves will be calling in the mouse catching people in the next few
weeks once all the burning has been done.

They do some thing that is not harmful to us girls or the wild birds
outside and there are no dead mice lying around as they disintegrate

both inside and outside. We girls are always chasing lizards and Jasmin
bit off half a tail the other day which we both wanted. We do not get
many chances to catch flies were we live as there are not many around
but on the other hand we have lots of ants which we do not eat because
they bite.

Jade and Jasmin, looking forward to a wonderful weekend with the slaves.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all in drool land a good week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx