[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

CarolM carolm315 at aol.com
Fri May 25 08:39:58 PDT 2012

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds has been  surprised and pleased that we have remained in the number one position for most of this challenge.  Never in a million years did any of us think we could actually out-vote Best Friends.  As a member of the board of UFBH, I'd like to say thankyou, thankyou, thankyou and please keep voting.  There is still time for us to move back into the number one position.  We are having a very active year. So far this year we have adopted out 50+ bassets and have been asked to take in 6 more in the next week.  It's just amazing and so wonderful to see these hounds find new furever homes.  There is no way this could happen without the help of our friends.  Please keep voting.  We need all your help.  Thanks so much.