[Dailydrool] Christmas cards

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Thu Nov 1 20:14:21 PDT 2012

First, healing and drying out drool to all those living in the wake of  Frankenstorm Sandy.  Hope all of you and your four leggers will be dried out and back in your homes very soon. Healing drool also to those who are ailing, too.

Last week I received my two packages of Basset hound Christmas cards from Basset Hound  Rescue of Southern California.  Because we live in Canada, I had them sent to a friend in Washington state and she just drove the cards up.

The cards are fabulous!  The bassets on the front look great - such beautiful hound faces in their holiday gear.  My special friends and family - the dog lovers - are going to be receiving these cards.

Anyone who wants great Christmas cards should consider ordering these.  It's for a fine cause!
My cousin adopted his basset from BHRSC.  Bleu now owns Rob - who is a sucker for all of bleu's tricks.

Lucie OEBE (Pw of Chaos)
Karen

Sent from my iPad