[Dailydrool] sciting affernoon

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:23:45 PDT 2012

MomPerson no hafte werkout affer taday for awhile.
Dis be Conley. We tryed ta tell her. She no lissning.
We tried. We barkbarkwhoopwhoopskratch whoop barqbarkw atta beke door where
she? sittin on dat white fing in da room she dont leddus in.
Finely she come ouutadere an fink (she FINK!! ROLL DEM DRUMS!) (sorree)
she mbe chk da yart befour she leddus skreemineers out an dere she fine---
A DOG!
Not wonna ares needer.
A reely reely skeered terrifeyed fritened liddel terreerer kinder dog whut
black an white an brown. Like mebbe sposed to be a wirey hared foxer.
Enyway MomPerson go out wif treets an leesh and tawkin all nicey nice uh
hunh like won ob WE wood truss dat-- aan affer about a forebber, she gotted
da leesh on she (it were a she why she not keep er???)
An she got a coller and tegs an eberfing. She naeme Lula. MomPerson she
call aminul control. Dey comes out an weall start da barking and momperson
who gots one obber da limit slamming winnows an doors an tryina shush we.
HAhahahahahahahah.
Enyways AC callt da nummer on a speshul taag, gets 2 nummers call one leeb
whatchacallit call dother git Lula's momperson onna fone at werk she cryin
an leebing werk rite now meet em at da Vet place cuz dat rabid tag it outta
date. Lula bin gone THREE DAYS!!! Somewon leff a door open.
Somwon dropt dat liddel girl ober wefence. We no nose who dun day fer shure
but we nose who woodnt. An it haddabee sumwonin beke.
Ahh da DadPerson home! Aka BISCUIT MAN! Gottarun!

DIs be Conley senting healing happy drol to ebberbuddy aand love an dont
dump you doggies obber fences.
Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Doc