[Dailydrool] Howliday cards, Calendar & OHIO BASSET RESCUE FUNDRAISER~

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 12:32:31 PDT 2012

First the Gareis gals - Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie and I are sending tons of drool to those on the East Coast - and for all those in need and who have lost a furbie....

I have been crazed with personal life hell - so if you all could send a little drool my way for myself and my family it would be awesome....From my brother who is battling that dreaded cancer, I have been plauged the last month with unbelieveable headaches that have taken me to my knees, my son dealing with I truly believe the "spawn of satan" - the list is a long one!  The only saving grace is coming home and lying down with my girls - they are warm, cuddly and it helps the stress I've been under melt away....

That being said I haven't been a good reader on the Daily Drool so I have two things I need info on......one on the calendars....I haven't heard anything and I sent my picture in - so Laura can you shoot me an email and let me know if I paid, didn't pay, what's going on that would be great....Second Howliday Cards....I always participate and this year will be no exception however I am hoping I didn't miss the sign up....so if I did could you be so kind and send me the link or whatever I need to get on that short list!  It's a tradition and I don't want to miss it!

Lastly - Trying to raise those much needed funds to keep the bassets of Ohio off the streets and out of harms way so if you would buy a little candy from Malley's Chocolates it would be awesome.  We are far behind were we were at last year and I know things are tight (believe me I so know!) but even a small purchase will help those hounds!  And the Chocolate is fabulous!  GIve it as a gift to a friend if you don't want to eat any, but I am going to tell you right now you will!  SO please help out those hounds!  YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE....(I know I am preaching to the choir on that one!)  Thanks all and again my thoughts, prayers and drool go out to all of you that were put in harms way or dealing with any issues.....Emily and the Gareis gals - Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie

Here is the link - OHIO BASSET RESCUE

(Copy and paste the one below if the one above has issues!)

 http://www.malleys.com/ohio-basset-rescue-4439