[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 20:49:05 PDT 2012

I'm not an official Howliday card person but I have participated these past 4 years. It's my favorite time of year. I love the holidays and the Howliday cards have made it even better. It's like getting a present in the mail for the entire time the exchange is on.

Basically it's like a Christmas card exchange. Droolers sign up to send holiday cards (with pictures of their bassets and any other member of the household including feline, 2-leggers, reptiles -ok I haven't seen a reptile picture on the Howliday card but still) to one another. There are 3 list that you can sign up for: the short list, the mid list and the full list. Short list is for people that can't send it to everyone that signs up, but would like to participate and full list is to send cards for all that sign up. Mid list is somewhere in between.  Depending on the list you sign up for, Amanda the Howliday Card elf will put you on a list and then the fun begins.

Snap a picture of your hound(s), make cards, and send to the list. You get to send cards of your fur-babies and you get to receive cards from other droolers with pictures of their fur-babies.

That's that the Howliday Card Exchange in a nutshell.  Amanda does a great job in explaining all the details.

If you're looking to save money on the making of the cards again Vista Print is running a special right now $70 worth of for $17 on groupon
http://www.groupon.com/inland-empire. I'm not a rep for Vista Print either but this deal was too good to pass up and I can save some droolers some $$ so it frees up the moolah for the homeless hounds.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (Oh geez, I'm going to have to wear a dumb holiday outfit again)
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo (will I get treats if I stay in one place for the picture)