[Dailydrool] Blankies

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 07:39:58 PDT 2012

Baloo has a couple of special blankies that her Auntie Cookie sent her.  She likes to wad them all up and then she begins the "scratch, turn, scratch, turn, scratch, turn, wad the blankies up just right, settle down...big sigh..." no something doesn't feel quite right...up and "scratch, turn, scratch, turn...wad, wad, wad, shuffle, shuffle, wad, scratch, settle down, big sigh...ahhhh"...nope...corner is wrong...."wad again....and this goes on and on until I say...BALOOOOOOO...settle down!!!

Finally she wads one final time...grumps at me...sighs and heaps into her pile of blankies.

Anne-Marie