[Dailydrool] Strange dogs in yard

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 09:29:39 PDT 2012

Dear Conley
Like your mom, I sometimes find a strange dog in my   fenced in yard. I
suspect that since many neighbors know I am involved  with rescue they put a
stray in they have found knowing I will make every effort  to reunite the dog
with the family.  Most times, a call to the police  department describing
the dog will get me the owners who have reported said dog  missing. I have a
fully fenced in yard and have padlocks on the two gates that  are near public
walkways as shortly after moving in here, a repairman did not  latch a gate
and I was running thru the woods looking for my bassets who happily  came
when they finally heard me.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan