[Dailydrool] Drool and prayers

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:44:07 PDT 2012

Please forgive my delay. I have been sending praers and drool for anyone we
know caught in the path of this storm. My heart breaks knowing people i
have never met, but know as well as I know my friends, are without power,
homeless, injured, or just affected in any way by this storm!!

I care about each of you! You are like family to me. The love and support
that each of you have given to me since I got sick, and through my divorce,
you people are angels. I hope you know that although I do not post
everyday,or even very often, that you are NEVER far from my thoughts
and prayers.
You each mean more to me than words can say!!!!

And thanks to you all, my neighbor has probably already labeled me as a nut
case. She is a vet tech. So if I am going to be out for awhile, I always
ask if she can feed, water, let in/out etc etc etc. I hjad to go to a
funeral, and then the courthouse, so I knew I'd be gone awhile.

She told me that she didn't know if she could help yesterday because of a
very sick dog that had swallowed a rope toy. I told her that  would have
the kids send "lots and lots of Drool, and that the Caspaw Cwew, would
continue to send belly healing drool, and I would send my prayers.

I'm sure she probably thinks I am nuts by now. And that's okay. Because of
each of you, I am CRAZY about Basset Hounds. So please know that even
though you may not see my name everyday, I am always thinking of you, and
mention you when I pray.

Drool, lots and lots of Drool, for those in need. God bless you, and be
with you All!!!!! I don't know what it would be, but if I can help in any
way, please, please let me know!!!

UPDATE: I should be closing on the house by next Friday!!!! Thank you all
for your prayers!!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,
Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144