[Dailydrool] Howling be ye hound or not a hound

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 12:02:29 PST 2012

Hi it's Snoopy,

I've taught half the neighborhood to howl.  Golden retrievers and corgies and
chocolate labs and doxies and pugs and even little Gracie have learned to howl.
Gracie still does it wrong, she is too quiet and changes pitch right in the
middle because she doesn't elongate her neck until half way through but it's a
howl alright.  And then there is LuLu (bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark).  I
tried to correct her a couple of times and got konked for my trouble.  So we
howl and she barks.

Last night was weird because dadPerson wasn't here because he is in the
vetspital because he cannot stop throwing up and just like doggies he got
dehydrated and they kept him overnight and we all want him back but no word yet
on when we get him back so wish us luck please.

Also, just like in the movie we are "home alone" today with the girls at school
and momPerson at work and just like in the movie ... oh boy oh boy won't
momPerson be surprised!!!

More later from Snoopy with LuLu and Gracie and the clueless momPerson who all
miss the dadPerson