[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie Fundraiser for Senior Houndsabound!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 13:24:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters has generously offered to have a fundraiser for
the Bounders.

Our coffee we are promoting is Andy Aroooney Morning Brew.

Moon Doggie will  donate 30% of all sales of Andy's coffee and 20% of all
other coffee sales to Senior Houndsabound.    Please  put "SENIOR
HOUNDSABOUND" in the comments section when you order!

This fundraiser runs from November 2nd, through November 16th!

We love Moon Doggie Coffee and know you will too!

click here to get yours:

http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/

We have been thinking, drooling, and praying for the folks up north of us,
who have been harmed by the storm.

Constant drool is being sent from here!

Wen and the Bounders