[Dailydrool] Good old Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 18:34:48 PST 2012

We were at the cottage all weekend. It was nice, but a bit on the cool
side. Temps did not go over 43, and at night went down to the low 30's. There
were just tons of leaves all over, so walking his highness was a bit hard,
as he  was constantly looking for yummies under them. His walks were poop
snoops, and  kept me on my toes. This evening after I had fed him, I was
cleaning things up  after him, you know, putting away the gravy, ground beef, pork
sausage, etc.,  and he went into the dining area, and while my wife and SIL
were watching TV,  pulled down the bread basket and grabbed some of the
bread. I was going to get  it from him and put it back, but they opted to let
him have it. I told him to  drop it, and he just swallowed it. They should
have know better, as before  feeding him, he was constantly trying to get the
bread. Such is life.  The  thing I forgot to mention, is that I was so busy
keeping Ben from scarfing poop,  that I stepped in some myself, and did not
notice until I was in the car and I  noticed an odd smell. Sigh.  Had to get
off the highway twice to clean off  the shoe.

Douglas and a stuffed Ben