[Dailydrool] The bridge report

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue Nov 6 07:21:22 PST 2012

I sit here in tears after reading the bridge report for Buddy.  I have
wrestled with this since I first read about it - on the one hand, I simply
can't bear the thought of it or comprehend such cruelty, so in some ways I
don't want to know for my own mental well-being.  On the other hand, Bev
was right - if we can't bear to hear of such things, then who will there
be to stand up and do something about it.  "Sorry" doesn't change anything
for Buddy, but I am so sorry that you had to suffer such a terrible fate.
I am glad that you are in such capable hands now and have found your way
home.  Rest easy darling boy.