[Dailydrool] Help for Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 10:29:28 PST 2012

Special thanks to those of you who have sent donations to our rescue. They are greatly appreciated and all money and items go directly to help the hounds.

I cannot thank enough the basset rescue calvary in the form of Eva Devaughn and the folks of Ohio Basset Rescue, as well as Leslie Aimes and Basset Rescue of Montana for reaching out to us with donations of money and items.

Monetary donations to assist with vet care would be gratefully appreciated. Checks payable to "Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue" can eb sent to Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue, 57 Mine Hill Road, Washington, NJ 07882 or via PayPal (be sure to use the Personal tab to make sure all the money (and not PayPal) goes to the rescue using "donate at midatlanticbassets.com".

The following items are also needed:
Gift cards (Petco,PetsMart, Tractor Supply, Walmart, VISA)
Heartworm preventative - Inteceptor and Heartgard
Dog toys (no vinyl, please)
Nylabones and Boodabones
Belly bands, disposable dog diapers
Dog beds
Dog crates
Fleece blankets
Towels

Thank you to all who have also emailed providing encouragement and support.
God bless you all!
Suzanne Fitch, President
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
a 501c3 non-profit organization
dedicated to the rescue and welfare of basset hounds
www.midatlanticbassets.com