[Dailydrool] mid atlantic basset rescue rocks

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 12:06:59 PST 2012

chez lema is on hold for now.  the building was hit by huge floods during sandy.  the lower 4 condo's were destroyed by 5' of floods.  my unit since it was up a bi8t is safe except for some outside roofing damage.  THE WATER STOPPED 3" FROM MY FRONT DOOR.    scary.  the amusement park was destroyed with parts of rides found 1/2 mile in town away.  part of the water park is missing.  i have no power, heat, or phone.  the building might be condemned or might not no one is really sure...

this all being said the rescue has gone out of it's way to make sure both me & my houndage are safe & in a good place.  there are no words i can offer up to express how grateful i am.  it makes such a difference knowing my "family" is there for me in this time of stress & need.& i am sure i am not the only one.  i evacuated way far north of the shore to a rescue family who still did not have power 6 days after the storm.  or heat, water etc.

my rescue peeps have made it bearable for me...& kept me in a safe place.  mid atlantic basset hound rescue is the best.  they save hounds & people.

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein