[Dailydrool] snorting/reverse sneezing

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 16:52:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have a question about the snorting/reverse sneezing.  What causes a hound to snort/reverse sneeze?  Every once in a while my Thelmas Lu will wake up from sleeping and start snorting, after a few seconds it stops.  Now my Milly has been snorting off and on during  the day.  Milly's snorting episodes started about 2 weeks ago.  We do have a Vet appt next Friday but I was wondering what causes these snorts to happen.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds,
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu