[Dailydrool] 3. Buddy in Caramillo (Richard Schmeltz)

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:19:31 PST 2012

Hi Richard,

BHRSC's top priority is still placing hounds in their forever homes. We
have discussed our adoption policy and do not plan to make any changes at
this time. This horrible event has reaffirmed our dedication to making sure
all hounds go to safe and loving homes but we also recognize that our
policy is not what failed Buddy in this case. No amount of screening or
procedures could have predicted that a member of the family was capable of
something so heinous. We would love to help you find another hound for your
family!

--
Thanks,

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte
BHRSC President
BHRSC Medical Liaison

Bark to Basics Owner/Trainer
www.barktobasicstraining.com
Check out the Bark Blog for tips on training, nutrition and pet care!
www.barktobasics.wordpress.com