[Dailydrool] Mini Waddle - and a Big WOOF in the backside to the hounds of Mishgun and their slaves......

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 06:32:02 PST 2012

Dear Chunkypuppy-

Your not so old and extremely adorable mom (me) does not fly, no matter how hard I flap my ears .....so I have pawted with some cookie money for a plane ticket for my slave to fly to Pittsburgh. Sampson and Periwinkle, with help from Auntie Carol are gonna give my slave a ride to waddle with you to help the paw hounds of Ohio.

I hopes lots and lots of other houndies will turn out to waddle with Chunky. Especially the hounds of neigboring Mishgun .......did I mention that Chunky and Olivia or their predecessor hounds  have been in the top 5 pledgers at the Mishgun waddle for something like a decade??? That Poppy and Olive were Mishgun waddle queens and that Queen Popster raised the bar BIG as to what it takes.....  That Chunkypuppy was my very own Mishgun waddle King in 2010......that Berea is only a few hours from Mishgun? That, last year Auntie Melissa, Uncle Charlie and Gramma Jo waddled over for the evening? It is not far, cheap rooms and a chance to thank Chunky's slave for helping the paw hounds in Mishgun.

Warm up waddle season with a little walkie to help the hounds in Ohio. The town is real pwitty and they have fireworks!

The Red Roof has rooms that start at just $41.99 if ya prepay em. Red Roof  - Middleburg Heights,  17555 Bagley Road Cleveland, OH 44130 US 440-243-2441

http://www.redroof.com/property/RRI060/Cleveland/OH/44130/

You can also pet Elvis!! Elvis will be stayin at the Red Roof.

Thanks.

Pawtunia, WQ 2010

Chunky's Pawtuniamom