[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendar is done!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 04:04:29 PST 2012

Great news on Laura's DD calendar, and I agree,  I love Rich and Designers
Press, they are top notch folks there!

I am actually picking our baroootiful Senior Basset calendar up this
morning, and will begin packaging them up and shipping tonight.  Hope to
have them all out in a weeks' time.

If you bought one,  I will email you once yours in in the mail, so you can
watch for it!

I may have 4 extras. they usually put in a couple,  so if you did not order
one,  email me,  Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

And I can see if there is an extra that you could purchase.

Yay!!!!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!