[Dailydrool] Email received from District Attorney of Ventura County

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:10:25 PST 2012

I had contacted the DA for Ventura County to express my views and concerns
over the piece of scum who murdered Buddy and I received an email back,
stating:

Thank you for contacting the District Attorney’s Office. We appreciate you
taking the time to express your concerns. Mr. Delgado was charged with
felony counts of animal cruelty and arson relating to this incident.  If
convicted, the defendant could be sentenced to state prison.  This
afternoon, his arraignment on these charges was continued to November 27,
2012 at 1:30 p.m. in Courtroom 13. He was remanded to Ventura County jail
pending the arraignment. Ventura County District Attorney's Office

I will continue to pray for justice for Buddy and that this piece of
garbage rots in a jail cell (if nothing else).

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."